Teaching assistant to invigilate tests and final examination, consult with supervisor and students, mark assignments and examinations.
The successful applicant will have completed undergraduate and/or graduate courses in biological anthropology or archaeology (as relevant), preferably with a focus clearly related to course special topic. Candidates with previous relevant field experience and/or research expertise in class topics may be preferred. Skills and background to complement instructor may be given preference. TA must be available for tests, exams, and meetings at UTM.
- Department of Anthropology
- Course ID
- $46.24 per hour + 4% vacation pay
- Course Enrollment
- Dates of Appointment
- May 1, 2020 - June 30, 2020
- Number of Positions
- 1 depending on enrollment
- Number of Hours
- 40 - 70 hours depending on enrollment
- Tutorial/Lab Schedule
- None, but must come to UTM for tests, exams and meetings.
- How to Apply
- For detailed information on the application procedure go to https://taships.chass.utoronto.ca/ant/lo…