Teaching assist to conduct tutorials, invigilate tests and final examinations, consult with students, consult with supervisor, and mark assignments and examinations.
Successful applicants will have completed undergraduate and graduate courses in Anthropological Anthropology, with an ability to communicate information clearly. Previous teaching and marking experience preferred, with experience in topics related to the course focus (prehistory of Eastern North America).
- Department of Anthropology
- Course ID
- $46.24 per hour + 4% vacation pay
- Course Enrollment
- Dates of Appointment
- May 1, 2020 - June 30, 2020
- Number of Positions
- 1 depending on enrollment
- Number of Hours
- 40 - 70 hours depending on enrollment
- Tutorial/Lab Schedule
- None, but must come to UTM for tests, exams and meetings.
- How to Apply
- For detailed information on the application procedure go to https://taships.chass.utoronto.ca/ant/lo…