The design, preparation and delivery of course content, including teaching lectures or seminars; creation of courseware; the development and administration of assignments, tests and examinations; invigilation of the final examination; the marking and grading of student work, and the submission of grades to the Centre for Criminology & Sociolegal Studies in accordance with established policies and procedures; the maintenance of reasonable hours of student contact outside scheduled classroom hours; and, if applicable, the supervision of the day-to-day work of teaching assistants assigned to the course.
PhD in progress with ABD (all-but-dissertation) status conferred from the Centre for Criminology and Sociolegal Studies. Previous TA or Teaching experience in a simimlar course preferred.
- Centre for Criminology and Sociolegal Studies
- Course ID
- St. George
- $8219.16, inclusive of vacation pay
- Course Enrollment
- Dates of Appointment
- September 1, 2020 to December 31, 2020
- Number of Positions
- Class Schedule
- Wednesday, 10 am to 12 pm
- How to Apply
- For detailed information on the application procedure go to https://wdw.utoronto.ca/community/cupe-3…