Teaching assist to conduct tutorials, prepare lab notes and handouts, invigilate tests and examinations, consult with supervisor and students, mark practical assignments and examinations. Note that due to our new Departmental Policy, all final exams are to be marked at the UTM campus.
Successful applicants will have completed undergraduate and/or graduate courses in archaeology, an ability to communicate information clearly; previous teaching and marking experience preferred. Expertise to complement instructor and other TAs may be desireable. Must be available for practicals on Wednesdays at UTM, plus invigilation for tests and exams at UTM. Must be available to mark final exams (if any) at the UTM campus.
- Department of Anthropology
- Course ID
- $46.24 per hour + 4% vacation pay
- Course Enrollment
- Dates of Appointment
- May 1, 2020 - June 30, 2020
- Number of Positions
- Number of Hours
- 140hrs depending on enrollment
- Tutorial/Lab Schedule
- Wednesdays 1-3pm and 3-5pm at UTM
- How to Apply
- For detailed information on the application procedure go to https://taships.chass.utoronto.ca/ant/lo…