Teaching assistant to invigilate tests and final examination, consult supervisor and students, and mark assignments and examinations. Must come to UTM for tests, exams, and meetings. Note that due to our new Departmental Policy, all final exams are to be marked at the UTM campus.
Successful applicants will have completed undergraduate and/or graduate courses in sociocultural and/or linguistic anthropology; an ability to communicate information clearly; previous teaching and marking experience preferred. Complementary background with instructor and current TA may be desirable.
- Department of Anthropology
- Course ID
- $46.24 per hour + 4% vacation pay
- Course Enrollment
- Dates of Appointment
- May 1, 2020 - June 30, 2020
- Number of Positions
- 1-2 depending on enrollment
- Number of Hours
- 50 - 70 hours each depending on enrollment
- Tutorial/Lab Schedule
- None, but must come to UTM for tests, exams and meetings, and final exam marking.
- How to Apply
- For detailed information on the application procedure go to https://taships.chass.utoronto.ca/ant/lo…