Introduction to Management Functions MGM101H5F
Posting Date : March 12, 2020
Closing Date :
April 03, 2020 (Posting Expired)
Dutiesa) Grading quizzes, tests, assignments & exams. b) Meet with or respond to students inquiries during office hours. c) Invigilate quizzes, tests & exams. d) Update material and grades on Quercus courseware. e) Attend weekly lecture and/or review lecture material. f) Conduct tutorials, which may include some lecturing g) Other duties as required.
QualificationsMin. Requirement: Must have completed and achieved a minimum grade of A in MGM101 or equivalent course.
Preferred Requirement: Preference
given to applicants with previous TA experience in this or equivalent course(s). Preference given to UofT Graduate students.
- Department of Management
- Course ID
- $46.24 per hour + 4% vacation pay
- Course Enrollment
- 350 per section
- Dates of Appointment
- May 1, 2020 - June 30, 2020
- Number of Positions
- Number of Hours
- 0.75 per student enrolled
- Tutorial/Lab Schedule
- LEC 0101 Tuesday & Thursday
Please check https://student.utm.utoronto.ca/timetable/ for most up to date and accurate lecture and tutorial time.
- How to Apply
- Teaching Assistants are required to travel to UofT Mississauga to carry out duties. Only formal applications will be entertained. A SEPARATE completed application form is required for each course applied to. Each course applied for must include: one completed Department of Management application form (including valid e-mail address), updated resume and official/unofficial UofT Transcript. Application forms are now available online at: http://www.utm.utoronto.ca/management/si… Please forward completed applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org Note: You must submit a combined .pdf file with all 3 documents per application PDF File Format: LastName, FirstName_Course Code (please ensure your pdf document is labelled in this format) For detailed information on the application procedure go to http://www.utm.utoronto.ca/management/si…