Duties include leading tutorial sessions, grading assignments and examinations, and general assistance.
University of Toronto graduate students who have completed one year of graduate study and who have a demonstrated scholarly expertise in Environmental Studies: drawing from the sciences, social sciences and the humanities to explore major social, cultural, economic, regulatory, ethical, ecological and technological aspects of environmental issues.
- School of the Environment
- Course ID
- St. George
- $46.24 per hour + 4% vacation pay
- Course Enrollment
- Dates of Appointment
- May 1, 2020 - June 30, 2020
- Number of Positions
- Number of Hours
- Tutorial/Lab Schedule
- Tuesday and Thursday, 12-1 & 3-4
- How to Apply
- Applicants are required to apply to the Arts & Science TAship application website at: https://taships.iit.artsci.utoronto.ca/e… Applications should include: i) a letter of application, explaining why they are qualified for the course(s) to which they are applying, and ii) a CV (including academic and applied environmental experience).