Field and laboratory assistant to supervise students, consult with supervisor and students, mark field and laboratory assignments and examinations.
Successful applicants will have experience working on a crime scene following proper forensic protocols for establishing perimeters, safe zones, search strategies, recovering evidence, etc.; familiarity with biohazard protocols relating to decomposed and/or diseased tissues; completed or TA'ed undergraduate courses in forensic anthropology, osteology and archaeology. Candidates with previous training and marking experience are preferred. Must be available for 8 hours each day on UTM campus Monday-Friday from Aug 4-14, 2020.
- Department of Anthropology
- Course ID
- $46.24 per hour + 4% vacation pay
- Course Enrollment
- Dates of Appointment
- August 4, 2020 - August 14, 2020
- Number of Positions
- 1-3 depending on enrollment
- Number of Hours
- 90 hrs each
- Tutorial/Lab Schedule
- How to Apply
- For detailed information on the application procedure go to https://taships.chass.utoronto.ca/ant/lo…