Financial Accounting II MGT220H5F
Posting Date : March 12, 2020
Closing Date :
April 03, 2020 (Posting Expired)
Dutiesa) Conduct tutorials, which include some lecturing. b) Assist in grading tests and assignments as well as develop answer keys. c) Invigilate tests and exam. d) Hold office hours to discuss tests or homework problems. e) Keep records, post materials and grades on-line. f) Use Quercus. g) Other duties as required.
QualificationsMin. Requirement: Must have completed and achieved a minimum grade of A in MGT220 or equivalent course.
Professional accounting certification or B.Com with accounting concentration (CPA preferred). Strong written and oral communication skills. Must be available to teach at scheduled tutorial times, hold occasional office hours during afternoons on days before tests and able to meet weekly with instructor at UTM during business hours. Must be comfortable with internet-based course and grade delivery.
- Department of Management
- Course ID
- $46.24 per hour + 4% vacation pay
- Course Enrollment
- 45 per section
- Dates of Appointment
- May 1, 2020 - June 30, 2020
- Number of Positions
- Number of Hours
- 0.75 per student enrolled
- Tutorial/Lab Schedule
- LEC 0101 Monday & Wednesday
TUT 0101 Monday & Wednesday
Please check https://student.utm.utoronto.ca/timetable/ for most up to date and accurate lecture and tutorial time.
- How to Apply
- Teaching Assistants are required to travel to UofT Mississauga to carry out duties. Only formal applications will be entertained. A SEPARATE completed application form is required for each course applied to. Each course applied for must include: one completed Department of Management application form (including valid e-mail address), updated resume and official/unofficial UofT Transcript. Application forms are now available online at: http://www.utm.utoronto.ca/management/si… Please forward completed applications to: email@example.com Note: You must submit a combined .pdf file with all 3 documents per application PDF File Format: LastName, FirstName_Course Code (please ensure your pdf document is labelled in this format) For detailed information on the application procedure go to http://www.utm.utoronto.ca/management/si…