Financial Accounting I MGT120H5F
Posting Date : March 12, 2020
Closing Date :
April 03, 2020 (Posting Expired)
Dutiesa) Course administration. b) TA supervision. c) Test/exam preparation & grading. d) Invigilate quizzes, tests & exams. e) Course support services, Student Services. f) Update material and grades on Quercus courseware. g) Other duties as required.
QualificationsMin. Requirement: Must have completed and achieved a minimum grade of A in MGT120/MGT220/MGT224 or equivalent course.
Preferred Requirement: Preference given to those with prior coordinator experience in this course. Advanced degree desirable, proven course administration skills, and experience with management of large size courses. Professional demeanor and ability to work effectively with a diverse student body. Prior experience as a TA for MGT120H5. Strong written and oral communication skills. Must be able to meet with instructor at UTM during business hours. Courseware support competencies: must be comfortable with internet- based course and grade delivery. Student services experience. Experience in setting up and delivering an Excel assignment.
- Department of Management
- Course ID
- $46.24 per hour + 4% vacation pay
- Course Enrollment
- 150 per section
- Dates of Appointment
- May 1, 2020 - June 30, 2020
- Number of Positions
- Number of Hours
- 0.75 per student enrolled
- Tutorial/Lab Schedule
- LEC 0101 Tuesday &Thursday
TUT 0101 Tuesday &Thursday
Please check https://student.utm.utoronto.ca/timetable/ for most up to date and accurate lecture and tutorial time.
- How to Apply
- Teaching Assistants are required to travel to UofT Mississauga to carry out duties. Only formal applications will be entertained. A SEPARATE completed application form is required for each course applied to. Each course applied for must include: one completed Department of Management application form (including valid e-mail address), updated resume and official/unofficial UofT Transcript. Application forms are now available online at: http://www.utm.utoronto.ca/management/si… Please forward completed applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org Note: You must submit a combined .pdf file with all 3 documents per application PDF File Format: LastName, FirstName_Course Code (please ensure your pdf document is labelled in this format) For detailed information on the application procedure go to http://www.utm.utoronto.ca/management/si…