Film Cultures II: Politics and Global Media CIN301Y1Y
Posting Date : June 19, 2019
Closing Date :
July 10, 2019 (Posting Expired)
DutiesGrading assignments and examinations, monitoring Blackboard student responses, invigilation, maintaining office hours. Lectures are on Mon 12:00-13:00; Wed 12:00-15:00.
QualificationsA strong background in cinema studies is required.
Demonstrated substantial knowledge of film history and film theory is preferred, though not required.
- Department of Cinema Studies
- Course ID
- St. George
- $45.33 per hour + 4% vacation pay (Fall 2019); $46.24 per hour + 4% vacation pay (Winter 2020)
- Course Enrollment
- Dates of Appointment
- September 1, 2019-April 30, 2020
- Number of Positions
- Number of Hours
- Tutorial/Lab Schedule
- Thurs 9:00-10:00, 13:00-15:00, 14:00-15:00; Fri 12:00-13:00
- How to Apply
- How to submit an application: Those interested should email a cover letter, curriculum vitae (by Word attachment) and teaching evaluations (if applicable) to: Business Services (HR.firstname.lastname@example.org) Innis College, 2 Sussex Ave., Toronto, ON, M5S 1J5