Fantasy Film CIN215H1S
Posting Date : June 19, 2019
Closing Date :
July 10, 2019 (Posting Expired)
DutiesGrading assignments and examinations, monitoring Blackboard student responses, invigilation, maintaining office hours, preparing and leading tutorials. Lectures are on Tues 15:00-18:00.
QualificationsA strong background in cinema studies is required.
Demonstrated substantial knowledge of subject matter is preferred, though not required.
- Department of Cinema Studies
- Course ID
- St. George
- $46.24 per hour + 4% vacation pay
- Course Enrollment
- Dates of Appointment
- January 1, 2020-April 30, 2020
- Number of Positions
- Number of Hours
- Tutorial/Lab Schedule
- Wed 12:00-13:00, 13:00-14:00; Thurs 10:00-11:00, 11:00-12:00, 12:00-13:00, 13:00-14:00, 14:00-15:00
- How to Apply
- How to submit an application: Those interested should email a cover letter, curriculum vitae (by Word attachment) and teaching evaluations (if applicable) to: Business Services (HR.email@example.com) Innis College, 2 Sussex Ave., Toronto, ON, M5S 1J5