Field and laboratory assistant to supervise students, consult with supervisor and students, and mark field assignments.
Successful applicants will have completed undergraduate and/or graduate courses in archaeology, knowledge of and experience in archaeological fieldwork (survey and excavation); an ability to communicate information clearly; the ability to utilize teaching collection of artifacts, etc. Candidates with previous field, teaching and marking experience preferred. Ontario license may be an asset. Must be available from 9am-5pm during the week of Aug 17-28 for the field portion of class at UTM.
- Department of Anthropology
- Course ID
- $46.24 per hour + 4% vacation pay
- Course Enrollment
- Dates of Appointment
- August 17, 2020 - August 28, 2020
- Number of Positions
- 1-2 depending on enrollment
- Number of Hours
- 90 hrs each
- Tutorial/Lab Schedule
- How to Apply
- For detailed information on the application procedure go to https://taships.chass.utoronto.ca/ant/lo…