Teaching assistant to invigilate tests and final examination at UTM, consult with supervisor and students, mark assignments and examinations. Note that due to our new Departmental Policy, all final exams are to be marked at the UTM campus.
Successful applicants will have completed undergraduate and/or graduate course in anthropology with a focus clearly related to nutrition and food; a good knowledge of biological aspects of the topic is required, but a strong socio-cultural background in the topic also highly desired. Skills and background to complement instructor & other TAs may be given preference. TAs must be available for tests, exams, and meetings on the UTM campus. Must be available to mark final exams (if any) at the UTM campus.
- Department of Anthropology
- Course ID
- $46.24 per hour + 4% vacation pay
- Course Enrollment
- Dates of Appointment
- May 1, 2020 - June 30, 2020
- Number of Positions
- Number of Hours
- 50-75-100 hours depending on enrollment
- Tutorial/Lab Schedule
- None, but must come to UTM for tests, exams and meetings.
- How to Apply
- For detailed information on the application procedure go to https://taships.chass.utoronto.ca/ant/lo…