1. Marking assignments.
2. Preparing and leading up to two (one-hour long) tutorials per week for 10 weeks in the term. The tutorials are scheduled for Mondays 3:00 - 4:00 pm.
3. Some office hours.
4. Answering students' email queries in a timely manner.
University of Toronto graduate students who have completed one year of graduate study and who have a demonstrated scholarly expertise in English literature, academic writing, professional writing, and/or rhetoric. Extensive experience marking and annotating undergraduate essays, total fluency in both spoken and written English, and a thorough knowledge of standard English grammar are essential. Some experience marking the work of or teaching students for whom English is an additional language would be an advantage.
- Writing and Rhetoric Program
- Course ID
- INI 103H1S
- St. George
- $45.33 per hour + 4% vacation pay
- Course Enrollment
- Dates of Appointment
- January 1, 2019 - April 30, 2019
- Number of Positions
- Number of Hours
- How to Apply
- How to submit an application: Those interested should email a cover letter, curriculum vitae (by Word attachment) and teaching evaluations (if applicable) before 5:00 pm on January 16, 2019 to:
Business Services (HR.email@example.com)
Innis College, 2 Sussex Ave., Toronto, ON, M5S 1J5