All duties associated with the design and teaching of a online university credit course, including preparation and delivery of course content; development, administration, and marking of assignments, tests, and exams; calculation and submission of grades; holding regular office hours; supervising TAs assigned to the course if applicable.
PhD in relevant area and demonstrated effective online teaching are required.
- Faculty of Kinesiology & Physical Education
- Course ID
- St. George
- $7,385.12 inclusive of vacation pay
- Course Enrollment
- Dates of Appointment
- January 1, 2018 - April 30, 2018
- Number of Positions
- TA Support (Est.)
- 230 hrs (subject to enrollment figures)
- Class Schedule
- Mon & Wed 4:00pm - 5:30pm
- How to Apply
- Letter of Application and CV should be submitted to: Gretchen Kerr, Vice-Dean, Academic Affairs, Faculty of Kinesiology and Physical Education, 55 Harbord Street, Toronto, ON M5S 2W6. Email: email@example.com